| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Indianapolis, Indiana in March is cool at 5.2 °C (41.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.1 °C (31.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in March is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid with occasional rain, sleet or snow. Circa 96.3mm (3.8in) of H2O is discharged across on average 13 days.
- The heavens above Indianapolis, Indiana are fine with on average a measurable 6:48 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:13 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 11:52.
- There are approximately 4:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Indianapolis, Indiana March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Indianapolis, Indiana, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Indianapolis, Indiana:
- Greenville, Oh, Usa - 112.1 kms (69.7 miles) ENE
- Greenfield, In, Usa - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) NE
- Whitestown, In, Usa - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) NE
- Anderson, In, Usa - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) NE
- Columbus, Ga, Usa - 61.3 kms (38.1 miles) SSE
- Seymour, In, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) SSE
- Columbus, In, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) SSE
- Paoli, In, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) SSE
- Scottsburg, In, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) SSE
- Salem, In, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) SSE