| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Indianapolis, Indiana in July is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry with some rain. Circa 113.5mm (4.5in) of H2O accrues during on average 9 days.
- The skies in Indianapolis, Indiana are nice and sunny with an average of a considerable 9:36 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:16 long and the longest day is 14:55 long with an average length of 14:39.
- There are approximately 4:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Indianapolis, Indiana July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Indianapolis, Indiana, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Indianapolis, Indiana:
- Greenville, Oh, Usa - 112.1 kms (69.7 miles) ENE
- Greenfield, In, Usa - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) NE
- Whitestown, In, Usa - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) NE
- Anderson, In, Usa - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) NE
- Columbus, Ga, Usa - 61.3 kms (38.1 miles) SSE
- Seymour, In, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) SSE
- Columbus, In, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) SSE
- Paoli, In, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) SSE
- Scottsburg, In, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) SSE
- Salem, In, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) SSE