| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Indianapolis, Indiana in February is slightly cold at -1.3 °C (29.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.2 °C (20.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in February is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry with snow at times. Only 62.5mm (2.5in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 10 days.
- The blue above Indianapolis, Indiana is slightly fair with on average a modest 4:42 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 10:37.
- There are approximately 5:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45% of daylight hours and cloudy 55% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Indianapolis, Indiana February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Indianapolis, Indiana, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Indianapolis, Indiana:
- Greenville, Oh, Usa - 112.1 kms (69.7 miles) ENE
- Greenfield, In, Usa - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) NE
- Whitestown, In, Usa - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) NE
- Anderson, In, Usa - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) NE
- Columbus, Ga, Usa - 61.3 kms (38.1 miles) SSE
- Seymour, In, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) SSE
- Columbus, In, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) SSE
- Paoli, In, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) SSE
- Scottsburg, In, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) SSE
- Salem, In, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) SSE