| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Indianapolis, Indiana in August is really warm at 22.9 °C (73.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid with intermittent rain. Circa 92.5mm (3.6in) of liquid is dumped across on average 8 days.
- In August the heavens above Indianapolis, Indiana are very sunny with an average of an appreciable 10:17 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 14:14 long with an average length of 13:41.
- There are approximately 3:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76% of daylight hours and cloudy 24% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Indianapolis, Indiana August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Indianapolis, Indiana, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Indianapolis, Indiana:
- Greenville, Oh, Usa - 112.1 kms (69.7 miles) ENE
- Greenfield, In, Usa - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) NE
- Whitestown, In, Usa - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) NE
- Anderson, In, Usa - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) NE
- Columbus, Ga, Usa - 61.3 kms (38.1 miles) SSE
- Seymour, In, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) SSE
- Columbus, In, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) SSE
- Paoli, In, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) SSE
- Scottsburg, In, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) SSE
- Salem, In, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) SSE